Remember the day when we were together
Alone , blaring noise of t.v
Just to break the silence away
Caressing your sandy hair,As if it was my teritory
Restlessly you took a move
Felt like a lost empress
Suddenly you came by slipped
On to my lap, weeping like a child
Emotions changed from a lost queen I became a MOTHER
All I craved is for a baby And I could sense I had one.
Alone , blaring noise of t.v
Just to break the silence away
Caressing your sandy hair,As if it was my teritory
Restlessly you took a move
Felt like a lost empress
Suddenly you came by slipped
On to my lap, weeping like a child
Emotions changed from a lost queen I became a MOTHER
All I craved is for a baby And I could sense I had one.
1 comment:
wow..i liked this one
Post a Comment