Thursday, December 15, 2011

Autumn ......

Autumn wind blows fiercely ,
Leaves coloured brown and golden ,
Brushing my pale cheeks .
Mirage I see far away ,
Fading as I step forward ,
Why did he have to go away ,
Broken hearts left behind ,
Angry as ever , at times with him ,
But mostly with fate .
A tale with a twist ,
Were the ending is disastorous ,
Tears dried up ,
Wounds unhealed ,
Have no strength to carry on .
Bottle in my hand ,
Here alone I stand ,
Startled by a quivering voice ,
Betraying this innocence ,
Oh God !! How can I ?
Have to survive the plight
For this sweet angel ,
sleeping by my side ,
Dream my baby ,
Dream big ,
Pray that no more turmoils
dare to touch you ,
will be thy shadow,
Until you trusts your own .

No comments: